We provide a comprehensive probate service for solicitors, executors, administrators, and trustees.
The period following the death of a friend or family member can be very difficult. During this time matters such as organising the affairs of the deceased may not be at the forefront of the mind; however, it is important that some issues are resolved quickly in order for the affairs of the estate to be settled and the intended beneficiaries to receive their financial provision.
A probate valuation is one of the first steps that must be taken to achieve this: David Clarke’s probate services are recommended by solicitors and includes the following if required:
- A free probate valuation report
- Advice and recommendation on the appropriate method of sale for the property
- Liaison with the solicitors acting for the estate
- Regular security visits
- The removal or sale of unwanted furniture and chattels
- Property and garden repair or maintenance
- Meter readings
For further information please call 01227 362248 or book a free probate valuation below.
For general information regarding wills and probate please see https://www.gov.uk/wills-probate-inheritance/overview.